Saturday, February 4, 2017

Challenge #77: O is for Outrageous!



Hello and welcome back snarky peeps!
Apparently, our last challenge: Y is for 'Y' did I buy that?! was WAY too hard for you all,
because we only had one entry! WTF?!!

So, congratulations to EMILY SHROOM
on entering your 'Y' card:


We'd be thrilled if you would join us as our next Guest Designer! Please email
Lindsey at jazzybayf@gmail.com for all the details!


Let's start with our newest Queen, Michelle, who won our last challenge,
S is for Stencils:



And now the shenanigans the Sisters got into:



SISTER JO












SISTER CHRIS

As always, we'd love for you to join the Sisterhood and play along! 
Here are some details you should know:
  • You have until 11:55 PM EST on Friday, February 17th to upload your project using the Inlinkz below
  • Visit the blogs of the Sisters and our Guest Designer, and leave them some bloggy lovin
  • Link directly to your NEW project (no back linking please) generic or outdated links will be deleted
  • Please include a link back to this challenge, and include our graphic on your blog post
  • Please - no more than 10 combined challenges, including ours
  • You may enter a challenge up to 3 times, as long as each entry is a separate post
We hope you join us in our Outrageous challenge! You just might be crowned QUEEN or PRINCESS of snark and win one of our awesome badges to display proudly on your blog!









6 comments:

  1. ROTFLMAO! You guys ROCK! love them all! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious - I am officially the Steven Bradbury of Snarky Stampers! But hey, you had to be in it to win and apparently I'm the only one with 'why did I buy that?' crafty crap. Truly outrageous projects from the DT and a definite WTF on the bagel thingy on Edna's head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the one I still have in my head (but I'm hoping I can still get that one done) so Glamour Puss it is for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! I got the one I really intended done. HeeHee! Feels so good to be joining in again. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG !!! I nearly wet myself laughing and Sister Chris had me on the floor !!!!!
    Thanks for this fun Challenge xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete