Saturday, November 28, 2015

SoSS #48 - Naughty Christmas


It's the most wonderful time of the year!! That's right snarky pals, it's time for one of our most favourite challenges of the year!!

Naughty Christmas

Break out your snarky holiday stamps and images and show us what you've got!!

First up is our lovely Guest Designer Louise (aka Evil Edna) who was voted Queen of Snark for the K is for Kitties challenge. Here's her Naughty Christmas card:


Let's check in with the snarky sisters, they never need much encouragement to be naughty!!





Wanna play along and join the sisterhood?? Of course you do...here are the deets you need to know:

You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday December 11 to upload your project using the Inlinkz below.

Visit the blogs of our Guest Designer and the Snarky Sisters to show them some crafty lovin!

Here are a few other things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our Snarky FAQs for more info):
  • Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted 
  • Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours) 
  • You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is in a separate post
Maybe YOU will be crowned Queen or Princess of Snark and win one of our awesome badges to display proudly on your blog!!


14 comments:

  1. Squeeee! Boy, can I do this one. I hope you won't get tired of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fab DT creations and what a fun Challenge. Just wondering how rude I can be ??!!!! hahahaha

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a brilliant challenge! I'll be 6000 miles away from all my craft stuff for most of the next two weeks, but I'll do my best to squeeze in a last minute entry when I get home, I just can't resist.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6000 miles away from your craft stash? Are you insane?! I hope you don't the the crafty DT's!

      Delete
    2. I ended up in the hotel gift shop making paper bows with the assistant, I couldn't keep away from everything crafty! I really wish I'd had more time for this challenge - I've made one card but I could have DELUGED you with them! Really right up my street.
      Jane

      Delete
  4. LOL too funny all those sayings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT creations!! I will have to start thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great theme! Love all the snarky creations. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete