Saturday, January 24, 2015

SoSS 26 - Snarker's Choice


WOW - this challenge marks our one year blogiversary as the Sisterhood of Snarky Sisters!! Edna is so proud of SoSS and wants YOU to celebrate with us!!

This challenge is Snarker's Choice you can pick any of the previous 25 challenges and make a project that reflects that challenge AND be sure to tell us which challenge you picked!

We're super happy to have PAIGE along for the ride for this challenge. She was voted Queen of Snark for the "Y is for YUCK" challenge.

Here's what PAIGE created for the Snarker's Choice challenge:


PAIGE
Let's check in with the snarky sisters, if we can drag them away from Edna's birthday celebrations, to see what they chose for the blogiversary challenge. 

Be sure to visit their blogs and show them some crafty blogiversary love...Edna hears tell that some of the sisters might be offering up blog candy and prizes for this challenge!!


SISTER LINDSEY
Sister Lindsey chose "S is for Steampunk" with a side of "I is for Iconic"
SISTER DONNA
Sister Donna chose "V is for Vintage"
SISTER CHRIS
Sister Chris chose "K is for Kraft"
SISTER BARB
Sister Barb also chose "K is for Kraft"
SISTER MICHELLE
Sister Michelle chose V is for Vintage

SISTER LYNNE
Sister Lynne chose "Z is for Zoo"
SISTER JESSI
Sister Jessi chose "N is for Naughty Christmas"
SISTER LEE
Sister Lee chose "U is for Unused"
SISTER KAREN
Sister Karen chose "Z is for Zoo"
Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday February 6 to upload your project using the Inlinkz below.


Don't forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters and show them some crafty love!


Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky FAQs for more info):
  • Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted
  • Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)
  • You can enter a challenge as many times as you like as long as each is in a separate post
Maybe YOU will win one of the the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!



12 comments:

  1. Hi snarky sisters. First things first 'CONGRATULATONS' with your blogiversary. Ofcourse I will join in again I already have in mind what to do. I will be back and when I'm here to upload my card I will visit the sisters blog's too. Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge CONGRATS to you, ladies! Always a pleasure to play with you here. Keep up the fabulous work and snark on! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary! I can't believe that it's taken me this long to find you, but I think I'm in love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY to all the Sisters!! I love all the DT creations! I have decided to follow Lee and go with U for Unused, a perfect fit for my New Years resolution which is to use some of my unused die sets! Fantastic challenge idea, thanks for the inspiration!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on your 1 year Blogaversary.... my - that has gone by soooo fast !! :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS to the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!! Way to go!! Thanks for keeping the Snark in our lives!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy wow, i can't believe it's been a year already! CONGRATS & happy anniversary, snarky sistas!!!!! looking forward to many more snarky years ahead! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A whole year?! Where was I? I just discovered you in the last month?! lol Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh this is again such a fun challenge. I am forced to make two cards because I had two zoo projects in my mind but I can't choose between them. So I uploaded today my first one. The second one will follow. Hugs, Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couldn't decide which pic to add to the Linky, I'm proud of the one I chose, but the last digi one is kinda snarky. Oh well, you decide. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Donna and other snarky sisters.
    Told you I had 2 ideas in my head for this challenge and that I couldn't decide which one to work out. Well my pyjama zebra you already got on your plate today I'm here with my other make. Same theme 'ZOO' OFCOURSE. lol lol lol
    Such a great and fun challenge, thanks again.
    Have a snarky day, love, Veerle xxxx

    ReplyDelete